Summer Clean-Up is scheduled for July 5th-July15th.
All decorations will be removed from all lots.
If you would like to keep something, please retrieve it prior to July 5th.
Decorations are limited to two per grave. Arbors, basket hooks, tripods, rustic or iron work, architectural items, wires, stakes and furniture are prohibited. Vases made of wood, iron, brick, cement, terra cotta, glass, ceramic, and/or any other easily broken materials are not permitted. No pots or containers are to be buried or embedded in the ground or lawn. Fencing, coping, curbing, walls, or any other item that obstructs the movement of mowers or other cemetery equipment is prohibited.
* All floral remembrances must be in an easy to trim vase container.
* Decorations shall not be hung from, nor attached to Mausoleum Crypt and/or Columbarium Niches.
* The cemetery will not be responsible nor liable for any decoration, container, or other lost, stolen, broken, or misplaced item.
* Planting of any flowers, shrubs, trees, or any living item in the cemetery is strictly forbidden.
* The removal of any flowers, shrubs, trees, or any other living item from the cemetery, or any picking flowers, trimming or breaking of shrubs, plants or trees is prohibited.
* Wilted, faded or unsightly flowers or decorations will be removed from lots throughout the year.